Cupertino Coin Club Officers and Club Members offer BSA Coin Collecting Merit Badge Workshop! Please share this information with registered youth in Scouts BSA.
Sunday, February 13, 2022, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Elks Lodge 1680 Martin Ave Santa Clara, CA 95050
Have fun earning the Coin Collecting Merit Badge!
Please email to register for this workshop:
Counselors: Emile Mestressat & Suzy Trigonis
Numismatists/Merit Badge Counselors from Cupertino Coin Club are running this workshop.
Note: Complete Requirement 10.b. by attending Cupertino Coin Club’s Friday, Feb 11 General meeting, 7:30-9:00pm at St Joseph of Cupertino Church, 10110 N De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA or CoinExpo San Jose Coin Show at DoubleTree Hotel, 2050 Gateway Pl, San Jose, CA 95110 Fri, Feb 4, 10am-5pm or Sat, Feb 5, 10am-4pm. Scouts should be in Class A uniform for either option. Coin Show offers discounted validated parking & $3 discounted admission for adults chaperoning uniformed Scout.
* Bring a Blue Card signed by your Scoutmaster.
* Read the Coin Collecting Merit Badge pamphlet (available for purchase at the South Bay Scout Shop), complete & bring workbook.
* It is recommended that Scouts bring a Whitman Red Book, if they have one.
* To get sign-off on the Blue Card, each Scout needs to collect and bring the coins required for Requirements 3, 6, 7, & 9 to show the Merit Badge Counselor. Although we will go over the requirements in the workshop, Scouts should be prepared to demonstrate knowledge for Requirements 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 10. Numismatic magazines will be available and time allotted for completion of Requirement 5.b.
* Bring a notebook and pen or pencil.
* A prepared Scout should be able to complete this Merit Badge by end of workshop.
* Attendees can sign up for a free one-year youth membership with the American
Click here for flyer.
Numismatic Association (ANA)! We look forward to seeing you Feb 13!